A downloadable game for Windows
EcoVerse is an ecology simulation in which you build an ecosystem, with the goal of reaching and sustaining the highest possible diversity of life.
Build an Ecosystem teeming with plant and animal life and make sure there's always enough food for everyone!
Keep in mind that there's currently only one save slot which is automatically used and overwritten when you save.
Here are some things I'd like to add in the future:
- Reproduction of Animals
- Spreading/Decaying of Plants
- "Genetic Points" which can be used to unlock traits
- More Enviromental stuff like Rivers
Please keep in mind that EcoVerse is in Beta state, hasn't had a lot of testing and this is the reason why I'm starting this open beta, I just need to get some feedback. Feel free to share your thoughts about the game in the comments section below, I am looking forward to it.
// 1.0.2 Patchnotes
- Fertility from mountains has been reduced
- Added "Genetic Points" (not usable yet)
- Reduced the energy cost of Bugs to 25
- The game is no longer turn-based. It now runs at a set speed, which will be adjustable in the future.
Click download now to get access to the following files:
Support this game at or above a special price point to receive something exclusive.
Game Key on Release
If you pay $5 or more, you get a key for EcoVerse when it's released. There is no release date yet and I don't expect anyone to pay for this, but if you wish to support the development of this game, you will get the full version once it's done.